CHINESE BAPTIST CHURCH OF CORAL SPRINGS LIBRARY DEPARTMENT PURPOSE:
To provide brothers and sisters with multi-media and spiritual books, so that they can cultivate independent thinking and devotions in our Christian faith, grow in spiritual discernment and wisdom, and know what is pleasing to God in our lives. BOOKS/MEDIA BORROWING PROCEDURES:
1. A library co-worker will be available every Sunday after service till 1:00PM. All other hours the library is open whenever the church is.
2. Library books and media material are not to be checked out unless they have been catalogued and processed by the Library staff.
3. Church library adopts an honor system to respect brothers and sisters’ responsibility to God and to the church. Registration is self-administered according to the instructions in the Registration Book.
Borrowing Period: Books are for 4 weeks Other media resources are for 2 weeks Current magazines are restricted to in-church reading only. However, magazines over 2 months old are free for the taking (no return is necessary).
4. Book/Media Returns are put in the “Return Box” and the return date is entered next to the item borrowed in the Registration Book.
5. Children under 12 are not to take out anything from the Library without parents or teachers’ presence.
DONATIONS TO CHURCH LIBRARY: All books and multi-media donations must be submitted to a Library co-worker personally, and catalogued and processed before they are shelved. English Books Catalogue (To browse, click categories below)
2. BIBLICAL STUDIES,_INTRODUCTION
4. CHRISTIAN LIVING
8. FAMILY, MARRIAGE,_CHILDREN
CONTACTS: Dennis Wong, Winnie Yuen, Betty Yiu